Institute Name: Mongolian Management Consultants' Institute (MMCI)
Date of Foundation: 2011
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2018
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: Develop infrastructure to prepare and bring up national consultants certified internationally and engrain consulting service that protects all stakeholders’ interests.
Mission: Assist in achieving to the professional level of consulting services by strengthening the capacity of national consultants and protecting consultants’ interest.
- Convinced that public-private partnerships and public institutions are the keys to the development.
- Respect for democracy, justice, transparency, and law.
- One purpose, one concept, a unified structure and organization.
- Be committed to the vision and purpose of the organization as a conviction.
- Based on shared management and mutual understanding.
- Be independent of any political party, force or any other organization.
- Encourage members' participation and build up the environment for everyone.
- Do not make conflicts of interest.
- Be open and equal to members.
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics of the Consultant.
Tel: + 976 99118210
Visiting Address: Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, Sukhbaatar District, 1st sub district, Chingis avenue 17, Vista office - 3rd floor
Head Staff Person: Tuul Davaa
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Enkh-Uyanga Tugsbileg
Chair: Batgerelt Zorig
Delegate: Altantuya Altankhuu, CMC