Institute Name: Israel Business Management Consultants Association (IBCA)
Date of Foundation: 1998
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2015
Type of Membership: Full Member
- To serve as a framework for professionals in the field of business consultation
- To organize the business consultants in Israel
- To act to legalize the of "Business & Administrative Consultants" as required legally, under law, in Israel.
- To arrive, at least, to 3,000 official & registered members.
- To determine the minimal level/threshold conditions of knowledge in the professions of business
- To expand the range of services provided by members of the Association
- To organize advanced courses and seminars for members in order to enhance their knowledge and improve the services rendered to their clients.
- Create connections and reciprocal contributions with similar organizations abroad in order to promote mutual interests
- Relations re-enforcing with Governmental offices, Banks, NGO's, Kibbuz's, etc..
Tel: +972 3 6121268
Visiting Address: 12 Levontin street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Head Staff Person: Mr. Chaim Aizenfeld, President
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Eng. Menachem Lerer, CEO
Chair: Chaim Aizenfeld
Delegate: Chaim Aizenfeld