Institute Name: The Institute of Management Consultants Bangladesh (IMCB)
Date of Foundation: May 1997
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2007
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: To be the body that qualifies management consultants by establishing such professional standards that clients will want to use only members
Mission: This Institute is committed to:
- Improving the quality of management consultancy profession and services in Bangladesh
- Promoting greater recognition of the value of Certified Management Consultants (CMCs) to clients in Bangladesh
- Improving the status of the management consulting profession
- Improving business opportunities for its members
- Protect the interest of the management consultants in Bangladesh
- Providing guidelines, information and support to help consultants work more closely with their clients.
Main Goals: The Institute of Management Consultants Bangladesh (IMCB) sets and maintains standards for the management consulting profession in Bangladesh. It seeks to make the profession of management consulting recognized, respected and accepted as providing a valuable and indispensable service to organizations in Bangladesh and in the Asia Pacific Region.
As the management consultancy market becomes more competitive, clients would increasingly look for differentiating factors to assist in choosing a consultant. Membership of the Institute and its Certified Management Consultants (CMC) would provide clients with independent proof of professional competence and integrity that is internationally recognized.
The Institute of Management Consultants Bangladesh campaigns for greater recognition of the profession and is active in pursuing its goals through negotiations with the Government, and major client organizations in Bangladesh and overseas on standards, methods of consultant selection, conditions of contract, training, resolution of disagreement and disputes, business ethics, etc.
Tel: +880 2 9883281
Visiting Address: House- B / 114, (3rd floor), Road No- 07, Mohakhali DOHS, Bangladesh
Head Staff Person: TBA,
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Mazibur Rahman, Secretary
Chair: M. Zakir Hossain, CMC
Delegate: M Zakir Hossain