Institute Name: Institute of Management Consultants & Trainers of Jordan
Date of Foundation: 1995
Date of ICMCI Membership: 1998
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: To achieve excellence in management consulting and training for the best interest of its clients, consultants and trainers in order to contribute to the development of Jordanian economy.
Mission: IMC-Jordan is a private not-for-profit professional association that aims to effectively represent, promote, and advance the Jordanian management consulting profession and training professionals to the best interest of their clients in Jordan and abroad, through various activities including certification programs, training, networking, regulating, establishing standards, guidance and creating database.
Main Goals: IMC-Jordan's strategic objectives to meet its mission are:
- To be the reference body to license, and guide the management consulting profession and professionals in Jordan.
- To represent the members of IMC-Jordan locally, regionally and internationally.
- To promote the Jordanian management consulting sector and its consultants and trainers locally, regionally and internationally.
- To enhance the professional standards and upgrade the skills of members and professionals.
- To provide proper and adequate services to members that will be reflected in their future career and practical assignments with their clients.
- To promote the IMC-Jordan to provide services to other neighboring countries.
- To cover a wider range of management consulting institutions, consultants, trainers and other related professionals.
- To develop the IMC-Jordan towards self-sustainability.
- To promote consulting, training and the association best practices.
Tel: + 96265530856 +962779760678
Visiting Address: Kareem AlZyoud St. / Al madeenah Al munawarah St. Bld. No. 8 / second Floor, office 3.
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Tarek Habib, Secretary
Chair: Salim Armali
Delegate: Nader Al-Shawa, CMC