IMC New Zealand is proud to host an online webinar forum in celebration of our 50 year anniversary: Giving Good Advice – Global and New Zealand Perspectives
Giving good advice matters - to clients, to consultants and to all professional service providers.
This event covers a professional development area that is key to your professional reputation and to attracting and retaining clients.
• Wednesday 18 November 2020
• 2.30-6.30pm NZDT
• $80 + GST (IMCNZ members)
• $120 + GST (Non members)
• CMC-Global colleagues are of course able to attend at the NZ member rate, NZ$80, and no GST applies. Simply enter the discount code GLOBAL at the registration payment screen.
An afternoon of learning, featuring five global and local speakers. Each will share a 30-minute presentation, followed by discussion time, to provide you with the following learning outcomes:
• The value of trust when truth is a scarce commodity
• How to build trust as an advisor
• How to get others to take your advice
• How to ensure your clients are advice ready
• Dealing with disruptive influences on consulting
• Fresh perspectives on how to provide advice
The forum will conclude with a panel discussion.
The event provides you with the ability to earn 4.0 Professional Development hours (and an attendance certificate on request).
Meet our Speakers
For more information or to register visit imcnz.org.nz