Application Fee and Annual Subscription
- An application fee is required to be paid at the time of application for membership and is non- refundable.
- Applications will not be considered by the Membership Committee until the application fee has been paid.
After being accepted as an ICMCI Provisional Member, an annual fee will be assessed beginning with the first fiscal year after acceptance. The current fees are:
- Provisional Application Fee: €3000, The application fee for provisional membership into CMC-Global is inclusive of assessment expenses (assessor travel and accommodation). This fee will be pro-rated based on the economic status of the country of the applicant (as per note below) *.
- Full Member Application Fee: The provisional members pay a fee of € 1,000 for the full membership assessment inclusive of assessment expenses (assessor travel and accommodation). This fee will be pro-rated based on the economic status of the country of the applicant (as per note below) *. Full Membership application will not be considered unless the annual membership fees for previous years are paid.
- Ongoing triennial reassessment: approximately €550, invoiced annually to include 3 assessments and related expenses over 9 years (one of which is face to face) inclusive of assessor travel and accommodation. This amount will be charged separately in the annual membership fees invoice when issued at the beginning of each fiscal year and should be pro-rated based on the economic status of the country of the application (as per note below) *. The amount is reviewed and set each year.
Below membership fees are set annually based on the agreed-upon expenses by all members of the CMC-Global. Following are the basis for the approved member fee calculations for 2016-17.
- Basic Membership fee: €1495 annually.
Variable Membership fee:
- €4 Fee for every management consultant individual member (non-CMC)
- €7 Fee for every CMC member (to include CMCs and FCMCs)
- €2 Fee for every corporate CMC management consultant member
These Fees are adjusted proportionally on a sliding scale so that larger IMCs pay proportionally less per member as the numbers increase.
(*) Important Note: The World Bank PPP index will be used to calculate the relative economic standing of the Member IMCs with respect to the calculation of Annual Member Fees, the following categories must be used for both basic and variable membership fees:
- High Income Countries (HIC) = 100%
- Upper Middle Income Countries 1 (UMC1) = 90% of HIC
- Upper Middle Income Countries 2 (UMC2) = 80% of HIC
- Lower Middle Income Countries (LMC) = 70% of HIC
- Low Income Countries (LIC) = 60% of HIC
- The fee for an ICMCI CMC Certificate signed by the chairman (in pdf sent by email): € 5
The fee for an originally printed ICMCI CMC Certificate signed by the chairman to be sent by mail: € 10 + posting cost.
(discount when > 50 certificates at a time).
- The fee for the ICMCI CMC gold pin: € 5 + shipping cost.