Institute Name: EXPERTsuisse
Date of Foundation: 1925 (Foundation of «Schweizerische Kammer für Revisionswesen»)
Date of ICMCI Membership: 1996, however, the date of integration with ASCO is January 1, 2023
Type of Membership: Full Member
- Ensuring that its members can provide high-quality audit, tax, fiduciary & consulting services
- Safeguarding the profession’s expertise through advanced professional education, continuous training and development as well as certification of competences
- Establishing effective conditions to make Switzerland a strong, sustainable and attractive business location with many SMEs.
Mission: Experts in the economy. Honouring our responsibility.
- As an association of experts, we know how to identify developments early on and set trends for our members and the Swiss economy.
- As an association of technical expertise, our system of technical commissions working in their own fields generates broad-based and extensive expertise in the areas of accounting, audit, assurance, tax, fiduciary, advisory, consulting, and transformation. We make this superior knowledge available to young professionals, our expert members as well as key individuals in business, officials, and politicians in a timely manner.
- As a professional organization, our ability to identify and impart the relevant (specialist and professional) skills allows us to train the experts of the future, which also benefits today’s experts in the context of their continuing education. EXPERTsuisse certified expert members as well as Certified Management Consultants guarantee quality for the benefit of the economy and contributions to the EXPERTsuisse community.
- As an industry association, we represent quality-oriented, expert-led auditing and consultancy companies of all sizes in the political process and provide them with services in connection with staff recruitment, training and diversity, customer acquisition, marketing, mandate execution, quality assurance, and digitization.
- As an association promoting diversity, we consciously unite various specialist areas, professional groups, company sizes, and regions under one roof, which generates value from the synergy of expertise, quality, and relevance.
- As a service organization, we are entrepreneurial and are responsible for the association’s secretariat in addition to providing a broad range of services throughout Switzerland. Owing to our foresight and focus on value (instead of profit), we are a dedicated and reliable dialogue partner and an attractive employer.
Tel: +41 58 206 05 05
Visiting Address: Stauffacherstrasse 1, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland
Head Staff Person: Marius Klauser, Director
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Caroline Wild, Secretary
Chair: Peter Ritter
Delegate: Marc Pfyffer