Demand for consulting services in Kazakhstan and Central Asian region is growing tremendously these days. A number of large scale infrastructural and trade projects, as part of New Silk Road initiatives, energy efficiency, technology development, and export promotion projects are the key areas of development. CMC-Global Conference attendees could learn about opportunities to participate in these projects.
In Kazakhstan and the surrounding region, we are keen to bridge our needs for growth and development to consultants with leading knowledge, experience and technology from other parts of the world!
Conference at a Glance
This year the Conference is a very special one, dedicated to the 30th Anniversary of ICMCI. First 2 days on 4 - 5 September the Annual Meeting of the delegates will take place. On 6 - 7 September the 5th International CMC Conference will run.
Summary of the days is as follows:
Sept 5th – Pre-Conference: Visit to EXPO 2017 or a couple of site-visit options to Astana-based organizations.
Sept 6th – DAY 1 of the Conference:
- Client Executives talk about what they are looking for in Consultants.
- Leading consultants from various parts of the world share case examples of successful “Bridging knowledge, experience and/or technology” to fast developing regions.
- Speed dating session to link Kazakhstan and regional client executives to consultants interested in offering their services to our region.
- Examples of how EBRD works with clients and consultants to develop the region.
Sept 7th – DAY 2 of the conference
There will be 6 engaging Round-tables designed to share the knowledge and experience of participants on these different topics:
- Academic Fellows for Management Consulting Development
- The One Belt One Road Initiative Possibilities for Management Consultants
- Building CIS/CAR Management Consultants Network
- Consultants’ Green Bridges for Future Economy
- Kaizen - Consultants’ Ideology for Productivity
- Standardization, Quality and Efficiency
A fully engaging Knowledge Café session mixing client executives, international consultants and local/regional consultants to explore practical recommendations for successfully bringing the leading knowledge, experience and technology of the world to application in the Kazakhstan & neighbouring regions.
Our Programme is rich with a variety of events, sessions and tours!
We also offer a Post-Conference Tour to ALMATY – the City of Thousand Colors to those who are interested in visiting breathtaking nature of Zailiyskiy Alatau – the most beautiful mountains, famous ski resort Chymbulak, skating ring Medeu, crystal lakes, Charyn Canyon and other attractions.
EXPO – 2017
More than 115 countries and 22 international organizations have officially confirmed their participation in EXPO-2017.
The main theme of EXPO-2017 is “Energy of the Future”. It reflects the preoccupation of the international community with the problem of energy consumption, which is having an increasing impact on our planet. The main objective of the exhibition is to call for responsibility, to foster a discussion and to develop knowledge enabling people to plan and control energy consumption on our planet and to minimize damage to the environment.
CMC Kazakhstan Team