Dear Members, Delegates, Chairs, Executives, Consultants, and CMCs
CMC Kazakhstan is pleased to invite you to the 2017 ICMCI Annual Meeting of Delegates and 5th CMC International Conference in Astana, Kazakhstan, September 4-7.
By attending you will participate in a unique event held in the heart of Eurasia, which will feature exciting content and great networking opportunities for consultants from all over the world. This will also be the celebration of the ICMCI’s 30th anniversary.
The program will include:
• The ICMCI Annual Meeting of Delegates,
• 5th CMC International Conference, the foremost international platform in the field of management consulting,
• Constantinus Dinner Awards, celebrating the very best in international consulting, and ICMCI 30th Anniversary Gala Dinner.
The theme of this year’s conference is «Bridging Minds: Knowledge/Experience/Technology: transfer, adaptation & application».
During the conference you will:
• Learn about the achievements of emerging market economies of the region and their needs in consulting;
• Hear first-hand from business executives about non-primary industries needs in export-promotion and other consulting in the region;
• See case examples of successful intellectual capital bridging between regions, functions, and industries;
• Visit the World’s Fair EXPO-2017;
• Visit Nazarbayev University - a modern and rapidly developing international university located in the heart of Eurasia;
• Visit Astana companies;
• Network with potential client executives & government officials, plus consulting colleagues from different countries.
Our team strongly encourages you to register early (Before June 20) and take advantage of the available Early Bird prices. Visit the 2017 ICMCI Annual Meeting of Delegates and 5th CMC International Conference website http://www.cmcglobalastana2017.kz for more details of the events. Also, you can download the event brochure from the following link: http://cmcglobalastana2017.kz/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/CMCconference_EN_4_edited.pdf
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by email.
Chair CMC Kazakhstan