Institute Name: Institute of Management Consultants Norway - CMC Norway
Date of Foundation: 2007
Date of ICMCI Membership: 1998
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: Institute of Management Consultants Norway - CMC Norway is the Norwegian institute for the Management Consultancy profession and professional individual Management Consultants.
Mission: Our mission is to develop and promote the Management Consulting profession through professional standards, qualification, certification and resources serving their clients with world-class competency and professionalism.
CMC Norway is a Center for Excellence in Management Consulting in Norway.
Main Goals: Main focus areas and specialties:
- The Management Consulting profession
- Excellence in Management Consulting - client/consultant relationships
- Professional international standards
- Professional development
- Professional qualification
- International certification
- Professional global resources
- Social media
- The Management Consulting Award
Visiting Address: Vulkan 16 Oslo, 0178 Norway
Head Staff Person: Alexander Reincke Wendt, CMC, President
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Kjell Stenberg, Executive Director
Chair: Alexander Reincke Wendt, CMC
Delegate: Kjell Stenberg, CMC