As we start into 2018, let us convey our greetings to all in our CMC-Global community for a prosperous and healthy New Year!
This year is shaping up to be a notable year for ICMCI…
- Our Annual Meeting and 6th Annual CMC Conference will be held in exciting and innovative Milan, Italy! Be sure to save the dates of Oct 16-19 in your calendars for this.
- We hold our Asia-Pacific Hub into new member territory of Iran, April 23-24.
- We take our Euro Hub meeting into Kiev, Ukraine May 31-June 1.
- We plan to launch an international CMC Marketing Campaign in an easy-to-adapt, template approach, for each IMC to use for International Consulting Day, June 7.
- Launch the online payment capability on our website.
- Initiate the CMC-Global Directory project.
- Announce the CMC-Firms joining our community and initiate the CMC-Firms directory.
- Finalize the ISO agreement phase II for the licensed copies of the ISO 20700 for our Members’ CMCs.
- Launch the second version of the ISO 20700 tool kit to include the self-declaration check list and its related training.
In late January the Board will meet and have its annual strategic retreat. Key considerations under discussion include:
- Continuing the development of ICMCI, to become the strong voice of the Management Consulting Profession, for the benefit of the members of our members, and not only!
- Revision of the implementation plan
- Accelerating the implementation of our projects and adaption of our actions to the lessons learned in the last years.
As a Reminder, we ask each IMC to direct-distribute the bi-monthly CMC Today newsletter to all their members, and also make them aware of the CMC-Global LinkedIn group and CMC-Global Facebook group for international sharing and exchange with other CMC’s around the world.
It seems the themes of dealing effectively with disruption and new approaches to multi-aspect sustainable practices in organizations will continue strongly into 2018. From your colleagues here at CMC-Global we wish you good business and personal success as leaders of these key forces this coming year.
Sorin Caian, CMC-Global Board, Reema Nasser & the CMC-Global Team of volunteers