Institute Name: The Institute of Management Consultants Association of Thailand
Date of Foundation: 2004
Date of ICMCI Membership: 2009
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: Strives to earn recognition as national professional organization which develops and implements the world-class professional standards for individual management consultants and for businesses within Thailand by leveraging ICMCI's competency and global network.
- Member: Elevate the profession standard of IMCT's members to be equal to international practices
- ICMCI: Conform ICMCI's criteria and standard assessment
- IMC Network: Aim to information sharing, networking and reciprocity between institutes those are ICMCI's members
- Alliance: Provide reasonable and professional networking to partners/alliances
- Society: Eco-social driven
- Uphold Thailand consultation standard to meet international standard by implementing ICMCI's CMC qualification assessment process.
- Ensure IMCT Practice Regulation to meet with ICMCI's requirement : CMC Core Competency Framework, Common Body of Knowledge, Code of Professional Conduct, CMC Assessment Process
- Maintain IMCT Administrative Manual By Laws of IMCT, CMC Membership Process, Professional Standards, Standard for CMC Certification Process etc.
Visiting Address: No. 224/1 Ladpraw 94 Road, Ladpraw Bangkok Thailand
Head Staff Person: Mr. Chayaditt Hutanuwatra / Chairman
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Ms. Boonyavee Tangtrongthaveepat / Executive Director
Chair of IMC Board: Mr. Chayaditt Hutanuwatra
Delegate: Mr. Chayaditt Hutanuwatra