The CMC and its related standards have been developed over many years. In 2013 these have been revised in order to:
- Bring order to a great variety of material
- Ensure that the scope and wording is consistent with current international standards where applicable
- Add further material that will help institutes and their assessors in maintaining the standard
The revision has been carried out by expert consultants and reviewed by both the Professional Standards Committee and Quality Assurance Committee of the ICMCI. The Trustees approved the update on January 24 2014.
You can view or download copies of the documentation below.
- ICMCI CMC Certification Scheme Manual (CMC001) of January 2014
- Appendix 1 - Specimen CMC Competence Framework (CMC002)
- Appendix 2 - CMC Competence Framework Range Statements (CMC002a)
- Appendix 3 - Factors to Consider in a Code of Professional Conduct (CMC003)
- Appendix 4 - Summary Common Body of Knowledge (CMC004)
- Appendix 5 - Additional Pre-requisites (CMC005)
- Appendix 6 - Matrix of Preferred and Acceptable Assessment Techniques (CMC006)
- Appendix 7 - Glossary of Terms (CMC007)
- Appendix 8 - General Requirements of ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Applying to the Management of the CMC Certification Scheme in Member Institutes (CMC008)