Institute Name: CMC Denmark
Date of Foundation: 1982
Date of ICMCI Membership: 1982
Type of Membership: Full Member
Vision: The Danish CMC Institute is the forum where consultants meet to stimulate their competencies with the purpose to increase the professionalism and ethical standards of the consulting industry.
Mission: The Institute's mission is to conduct the certification of consultants in Denmark , to raise awareness of certification and to support members' professionalism and commercial development.
- To be the Danish organization within ICMCI and act as the national authority in Denmark for CMC certification in accordance with ICMCI requirement.
- To establish and enforce general rules for high ethical standards and professional behaviour of each member.
- To assist members' professional personal and business development.
- To maintain contact with similar associations and institutions abroad.
- To participate in the framing and content setting of the official set of rules regarding consultants' qualifications and certification of consultants.
Tel: +45 2325 0509
Visiting Address: Egevej 14, 3400 Hillerød, Denmark
Head Staff Person: Poul Gøbel, Chairman
Secretariat or Key Staff Name: Poul Gøbel, Secretary
Chair: Poul Gøbel
- Steen Vierø Petersen
- Poul Gøbel